Monday 23 July 2012

Make it Week Day 2- Tutorial #6

Good Evening Teas!
Final tutorial of Day 2!

Are you excited to find out what it is?!


Shall we get started??















I LOVE this tutorial because it's just like tie-dye, I love tie dye! but so much less messy and more controlled!  I literally did this at the kitchen table while watching tv! I'm thinking next I might do a plain skirt all around the bottom, how cute would that look?! Or just to jazz up some old tshirts. The possibilities are endless!

I hope you like number 6!

Jess xox

Still want more?!- Go here!



/> /> /> />

6 comments:

  1. ooh I love this! Totally going to try it! Your dress/tunic is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Can't wait to try it out, i have a plain white skater dress from topshop that i think i'm going to use and maybe do the bottom of it ! x

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love how feasible this is and how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GENIUS! Perfect for when you don't want the whole shirt dyed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I love this tutorial!! what is the brand of the pens and what series is that?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :) I'll always reply to your messages as quickly as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...