Monday 11 June 2012

diy- Dotty nails tutorial!



Happy Monday everyone!

Usually I am a complete failure with nail varnish. I smudge it, get it in my hair and imprint anything I can (not on purpose might I add...) into it. HOWEVER today I was feeling lucky and teamed with my new nail varnish "lucky lilac" I had double the luck. So I took my chances!

I think they turned out pretty great! Don't you?!


What you'll need:
Base coat nail varnish
At least 3 colours of nail varnish
and couple of cocktail sticks!









I think there are so many colour possibilities and its so easy to do! Plus it doesn't have to be the same on each nail so for me... It's perfect it's ok for it to be smudged and uneven! Hoorah!

Jess xox

5 comments:

  1. Love the way they look Jess - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super love your nails! I'm a terrible nail-doer but I've been impressed with so many of the nail art tutorials maybe I need to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! p.s. so glad you found my blog too, yours is divine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore your nails! I suck so bad when it comes to doing my own nails! I would absolutely love if you entered my current giveaway for £50 to Motel Rocks (;

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :) I'll always reply to your messages as quickly as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...