Wednesday 6 June 2012

Wearing Wednesday- Multiple Exposure!!

Hey loves!
Today was rainy, as it has been for the past week and a half... why? Oh just to ruin my life.
(If you've been reading for a while you'll know that I can get a tad dramatic and my glass is always half empty. Why again you ask? Because it means you always get more! Off I go again so back to the point..) So in the few moments of sunshine I rushed outside for my latest outfit post!
I was really uninspired wardrobe wise and I had recently fallen in love, and found the multiple exposure setting on my camera (my love, my life, my light..! haha) So here are my latest images, I hope you like them!





Shirt and Skirt: thrifted
Similar: Shirt and Skirt
Belt: here
Shoes: here
Bracelet: Similar here

Thanks for reading!


Jess xox

1 comment:

  1. These are pretty amazing Jess! I'm so glad to be following you, you have great stuff :)
    ~Yesenia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :) I'll always reply to your messages as quickly as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...