Saturday 16 June 2012

instalife



1. brand new fish eye lense! couldn't help but to hold it up to my ipad- the adapter for it to fit my camera is in the post and it just wont come soon enough!
2. my little corner of sunny england, there may be clouds... but there is also sun!
3. new knitting needles ready and raring to go for some faaaabulous new tutorials just for you all!
4. hawaiian shorts that I cut the bottom of for when we get that little bit of summer!
5. my thrifted framed butterfly for my room redecoration
6. a sneak peak at a tutorial headed your way soon!
7. just to show you all how over grown my fringe is, shameful. 
8. another beautiful orchid to add to the collection! thanks pa


Happy Saturday, XOXO JESS


4 comments:

  1. clever girl to hold up the new lens to your iPad! beautiful, bright and tropical influences here that have me aching for a sunny day. ours have been grey and rainy lately. what up June? ; )

    wishing you all swells for the weekend Jess - another diy teaser that def looks worth the wait. cheers! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I had an iphone so I could do posts like this! Great pictures btw darling (:


    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like I'm your 40th follower and happy to be here ! Your blog is lovely, I'm sure I'll stick around for a long time !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :) I'll always reply to your messages as quickly as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...